8/27/08

Online Resources...A collection of useful websites.  

0 comments

I often find myself sitting at my desk for hours on end looking for the best websites for the resources I use most, and so, decided to blog about the ones that have helped me out the most...thus the creation of..."Resource~Share!"

If you know of any websites that are not included here...please leave a comment letting everyone know, and I will check it out and if deamed "worthy" ;) I will post it on here, and if you have a blog or a website of your own, I will also leave credits to you so that others can find you!!! If you find that any of the links within this blog no longer work...Please contact me and let me know, so that I can fix or remove them if necessary!

Thanks for stopping by...and don't forget to bookmark us, as I will be continually adding more websites as often as possible!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories